Silicone ACRILONE Pattex Acrylic White 310 ml acrylic sealant for construction
Polyacrylic sealant in water dispersion ideal for sealing cracks and crevices both on wood |
that in the internal walls, of components in wood, on furniture and elements of furniture as well as on doors,
windows, window frames, rafters, attics, boardings. Painted with a wide range of paints and varnishes.
NATURE OF THE PRODUCT:
- Acrylic sealant in water dispersion.
- Pattex Acryl 1 is an elastic-plastic sealant.
- The hardened product is painted over with a wide range of paints and varnishes.
- Ideal for sealing in interior fixtures, bins, cracks and crevices.
- It 'also indicated for sealing and repair of wooden components, furniture and elements
furniture as well as doors, windows, ceilings, attics and beading.
- The sealing with Pattex Acryl 1 is ideal for small size joints.
- No interference on painted surfaces, since the product does not contain solvents.
- Not suitable for unpainted ferrous surfaces.
- Not suitable for sealing walkable horizontally (eg. Floor coverings) and for sealing exposed to water
swing or high humidity.
- porous materials typically
- The surfaces must be clean, free of oils, grease, dust.
- Delete and consolidate loose parts.
- If necessary, moisten the surface.
Do not expose to water flying before the formation
consisting of a layer of skin (about 12 hours).
- Cut the nozzle as a function of the diameter of the bead to be obtained.
- Extrude with the grease gun.
- Smooth the sealant with a wet spatula water before the sealant skins